They're illustrations and drawings that represents fantasy and surreal creations. Inspired in fairy tale books with an influence of Alphonse Mucha's style, Marina Bychkova (Enchanted Doll), Alessandro Barbucci, Loish, Disney, LostFish and fairy tales.
Always attracted to video games and animated movies I grew up wanting to be an animator or a comic artist. As a child I drew comics and my only reader was my brother, with who I only shared this part of my life.
As I grew up I started to get interest in other type of drawings leaving the comics behind, but I still wanted to do them, more in a serious way. I wrote many stories and fan fictions, when I was a teenager, instead of drawing them, but I still drew and practiced in digital media and some with watercolors.
Find me on
CuzzaCurry 60% coloring
- agatha (DA) (copic headshot) 20% idea sketch done.
- theravenmother (instagram) (copic headshot) 40% finished lines on paper.
- ethaliris (instagram) (copic headshot) 40% finished lines on paper.
- kinoKo (copic headshot) 40% finished lines on paper.
- kaorigusteler (instagram) (copic headshot) 40% finished lines on paper.
- CrystalCurtis -Current.